Monday, January 2, 2012

Schools Reopening soon

Yup we're starting school on Wednesday. And worst of all I'll have to wake up so early T_T. Next year is morning session and I'm really hoping that'll all turn out alright. Gosh its so scary and i'm wondering how next year would turn out. On the bright side I have a few friends in my ex class that I've grown pretty attached to from last year. But sadly they're all guys...so? I'm really hoping that all the girls in my new class would be more friendly and not stick to their own clicks.
Anyway...I'm having more pressing matters now that mum won't let me go for choir practice on Saturday and Sunday. I've tried convincing her so many times yet she kept saying no.This year would be a very busy year for the choir and most importantly they're going to New York in July. I mean how many times can you have the honor to sing in New York. For an asian average girl like me its kinda like a once in a life time opportunity.Why do I have to be 15 this year????Why????? I really really wan to go...
Choir-ing has been my life my all I look forward to it every single week.Its a habit I've gotten this past year. And I'm missing it more and more badly each day. I miss my friends. I miss Mrs Kam my conductor. And I miss singing with all of them so badly. This is something mum doesn't understand. But life has to go on...I'm going to study as hard as I can so I can go back as soon as possible.
Life is not always as I want it so...I'm just gonna live with it and through it. A year is gonna past very quickly. And I'll be back singing very soon indeed. Positive thoughts Junie Chan. =) Anyway, happy new year everyone!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment