Friday, December 30, 2011

Its gonna start

Yup its gonna start soon. Next year is gonna start and I'm gonna have to say goodbye to this year
and move on to next year. Like most people I really want this year to never end. I really want to stay in 2 Meranti and not go to 3 Jati. I had so much fun in class this year with my buddies in class they made me feel so much better whenever I feel sad or stressed out. A very big thank you to all these buddies.
Then comes going to morning session. I want to stay in afternoon session. I just feel so worried and scared for next year. I don't know if there's any girls in my class next year that I already know and can be friends with. Stressnya...And there's also the dreaded PMR!!!!! Argghhh!!! Okokcalm down....deep deep breaths. Ok.
I guess I really have to study hard next year...Especially BC most people I know get D's in BC. Oh gosh stressnya...Plan for next year- Study hard and Study Smart. Gonna stop watching so much tv and online-ing...
Anyways there's always the usual plan ahead's and goals to meet next year.Well let's start.
1. Study hard and not get distracted.
2.Score 5 A's for PMR
3.Go on with choir and singing.
4.Think positive.
5.Make friends with everyone.
6.Pay attention in class and not slack in my studies.
7. Never give up.
Well I think that'll be all for now. So...its time for me to say goodbye to 2011 and start 2012. A last goodbye to all my best times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment