Friday, January 6, 2012

Starting of my wonderful year....

School started and at first I was scared but after the first day I was ok again. Well prefect duties weren't very enjoyable cause we don't really know what to do and had to stand still for so long.Sad case....we never stand on one spot too long when we had to duty in afternoon session. But despite standing it was still kinda nice.Then there's always the dreaded older students a.k.a seniors. They're like so much taller than me and I really feel small now.
The teachers that teach my class are kinda strict and I'm a little scared when they ask me to answer questions. But luckily my class teacher was very kind enough.
Anyway,school life in morning session is kinda ok now but waking up at 6 is clearly not my thing.I'm still feeling half dead in the morning.I guess I'll have to get used to it. PMR is this year....I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do...Its a big decision. On one hand I'll have a chance to do what I've always wanted to do but on the other hand I'll have to leave all my friends behind.Still thinking about it.=P
That's all for today and I'll be blogging again very soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment