Monday, January 23, 2012

The feeling of emptiness.

I've been feeling so empty and lifeless lately because of the choir thing. I keep on wishing that once I wake up I'll be back singing with all my operafest friends.Its like a very odd feeling cause I always look forward to weekends and performances and all of a sudden I have nothing to look forward to. The empty feeling is nothing like anything I experienced before. I miss the stage, the practices, Mrs kam and all her criticises about my odd way of singing etc, my friends in Operafest and more importantly the wonderful feeling of singing as a whole.
Well you might think I'm being a bit sensitive but all I can say is I really really wish this year would past quickly.I just want to go for practice as usual and all. If it was last year I would have complained that practice is very tiring but now I would give anything just to attend practice like I used to. You might just think I'm freaky but this is the real me. Only now that I realised that this place was a place called home. A place I felt safe and comfortable and be myself.
Why is it that people only cherish things when they loose it? Thinking back of all the past performances that I've done I realised that I really could have done better. If i could just turn back time.....
That's all for today now...Hoping that it'll just past quick enough. =( here's a link taht maybe you'd like to check out. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=184598358217079&set=t.100000257341465&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment