Friday, May 27, 2011

passing away of my aunt

I was woken up by a phone call from my cousin saying that my aunt has just passed away...Mum cried and I too shed a few tears. After that I started praying for her and asked God to bring her to a better place. After that we got up and sent my brother to BB,
To my dear aunt,
Thanks for all the nice things you've done for me since I was young. I remember the times you used to come all the way from muar to my house to bring me gifts and presents. Sometimes even some goodies from muar. For all that you've done for me I want to say a big thanks you and I hope that God will take care of you well. Aunt you have been such a great aunt and I hope that if you could see this now!
You are not alone,
For we are here with you.
Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart.

We will always love you and will forever keep you in our hearts!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment