Friday, May 13, 2011

R they brainless????

Only brainless people would criticise people!!!!!Do you have to call her fat infront of the whole class....????Do you have any idea how much that hurts? How would you feel if I criticised you infront of the whole class? Not everyone can take it you know? Think of it.....how much pain have you caused to her since last year? Let me answer it for you..so much!!!!!!Do you know that this would be a painful memory for her to bring on forever?
Have you any idea why i'm so upset? because I care for her. I care for her as much as you care for your damn freaking wife! Have you thought of other people's feelings? No! So shut your darn mouth!!!!!!!!!!Sorry cannot help so.....u can't erase the things you have done to her! So stay away from my friend. I love her and I don't want yo to hurt her anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment