Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's wrong with listening to songs????

Conversation between dad and I.
" Don't u have anything better to do?"
"Well no....."
"what is the use of listening? Its not like u can be a singer next time?"
"I like singing why can't I be a choir singer or something next time?"
"Because you're supposed to be a doctor or something...."
"I don't want to be a doctor!"
"Do you think that you can earn as much as a doctor if you're a choir singer?"
"At least i get to do things I like? At least I don have do things I don't like!"
"You can be a lawyer then."
"NO I don't wanna be a lawyer...its rules rules and more rules!"
"Ur gonna go for the causes I choose for u and I don't care!Unless you get a scholarship for singing!"
Well let me tell you dad I like to sing and I don't like you to plan everything or me!I don like it you know what's wrong with my ambition? if its because of money I don't care do you understand? What's the point of living in a huge house and not loving my career....and hating my work?

No comments:

Post a Comment