Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Camp PJGH 2011

Awesome! Went there with tracy and her dad and brother and ate 1 minute chips on the way( eating chips every one minute). Reach the resort at around 3. Saw Chris and started talking withe him while waiting for the keys!
Games time! So fun! Did it with jasmine and can't believe we did it! After that tracy, me and aunty shih cheng went to the room to rest and wash up. Shortly after that we went down for dinner with diane. The food was not bad la.....(not very good).After dinner it was worship time and then session and discussion. We were all so tired so after a few conversations in the room me and tracy dozed off....
Sunday morning was not bad! Woke up and did quite tine then went to the "beach" for cha-cha slide led by the " Awesome" Richard. Fun hehe! After breakfast it was time for our normal sunday worship! Then followed by the session and discussion. Lunch then we had free time. Went down to the pool with tracy and diane and got pushed into the pool by reuben==''. Not only once but 6 times....poor me! Pushed into a pool with jeans on...heavy......
Third day! cha=cha slide then breakfast! With reuben and the girls...==' He ate our share of the crosoints ( is it the right spelling?) Haiz what to do...eat breakfast also nid to get teased...Then it was free time again...Got dared by diane to do something...and guess what kenneth betrayed me T.TSad..... os I had to do the dare lo....I like you no more kenneth...But never mind we had a fun time at the pool!
During the evening I got to pay back on reuben haha! He aws swimming and I asked hi8m to get out of the water and let me push him...to my surprise he really did let me haha i got me revenge!!!!!Muahahahaha (evil laugh). Dinner was BBQ style! Yay sat with kenneth, chris,diane and tracy! The food was ok i guess... the we went on the beach for a while and teh emo person ( reuben) was so emo dono y I think he was sick...but nvm....couldn't care less ahahaha!!!!
Gleeberation!My most dreaded activity.....my team got thriller an d we were suppose to make a dance iin 1 hour....I'm fine with singing but so not dancing...We all painted our faces and hands with aunty sally's lip stick! Looking scary.....turned out that we were the only scary group....Nvm...we all enjoyed ourselves very much in fact I didn't feel embarassed at all....My team were crawling on the floor looking like zombies while laughing!haha I guess real zombies don smile do they?????
Last day at camp! Cha-cha slide for the last time then breakfast! sat with reuben again==' kesian me leh.....he ate my share of crosoints again.....zzzzzz poor me!!!!!!After breakfast was our last camp session and its was fun actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment