Friday, December 10, 2010

Since I'm really really really bore now I've decided to write about my self!

  1. Name: Junie Chan Zheng Yi
  2. Age:13
  3. Date Of Birth: 15-6-1997
  4. Hobby: Singing , Listening to music , Going for choir practice( I'm crazy about choir activities) and last but not least swimming!!!!
  5. Things I Love: Good songs, soft toys, cute stuff and lastly choir!!!!!!!!
  6. Things I Hate: Horrible songs, insects, scary stuff and lastly people who think people who sing are nerds( This sounds weird but there are people who think this way)
  7. Family Background: Father..... Mother..... and a younger brother....
  8. Religion: Christian( Really really proud of it)
  9. How I describe myself as: Blur as always, gets angry easily, cries even more easily and lastly hates the unfairness going on in this world.
  10. Ambition: Not sure now as I said I'm always blur.
  11. What I would like to accomplish next year: Be a good prefect and maybe get top 5 in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment