Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Ya I know its to late to say merry christmas but never mind. Cousins came over for dinner yesterday, played hide and seek with them( I know this sounds childish but sorry I'm really really childish!!!)Had a fun time playing that!!!Cousins couldn't find me cause I was hiding on the balcony, sad part was I hid there for 20 minutes =='.....So hot up there...Anyway back to christmas got a new bag, teddy bear, two new soft toys and my lots of other stuff!!!!
Went to church this morning and almost fell asleep while sermon was going on....Then it was party time!!!!! Had a great time playing with the sunday school children. Only thing i didn't enjoy was when richard, jon wee and reuben started drawing on my face, luckily it was just facepaint...phew!!!What a relieve! Then we had praise and worship which is my favourite part as u will know if you've been following my blog that I like to sing!!!!! We sang Last day of the son and another song(can't remember which song,sorry).
Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment