Monday, September 6, 2010

My boring Day

Hi everyone its so boring now! I wish i was in school!Anyway I didn't do much things today.i woke up at 9.30 and had breakfast then went online for about an hour,after that watch some tv programes and then had lunch.After lunch I followed my mom out to send my brother then went for a bit of shopping at parkson.And after that I followed my mom back to the office where i did a bit of reading and drawing! It was really boring but I'm really used to tis cause I do it almost everyday!And then at six we went to fetch my brother at his friends house.The best part of today was because I was able to go back to m old school! I was really surprised when I went back cause lots of things have changed since I left last year! I thought of many things while I looked at all these changes,I thought of the times when I eat and laugh with my friends when I looked at the canteen, and the times I had so much fun in this very school but the place I really enjoyed being in was probably the school music room cause I loved it whenever we get to sing and have band practices there! It feels so good to be back in my old school cause it brought back so much memories into my mind I am really missing my friends now, I wonder how are they now.that's all I did today and I am really looking forward to be back to my old school!that's all for now and bye everyone! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment