Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hi everyone I went back to boys brigade yesterday and I was really happy to be back ! I saw officer Jimmy,Rachel,Aaron Chong,Xia Meen,and all the others!its been a really long time ever since I saw them last year most of them have changed a lotbut they are still really friendly and all stupid jeremy said he was goung but he didn't, ditch me there like an idiot!I hate you Jeremy! In case you're wondering who is Jeremy, he is a guy which I have known ever since I was standard three.We got to know each other when we started to go to B.B.Officer Jimmy always calls us triple J's cause i'm Junie , He's Jeremy and there's also Jade who is my friend ever since I was a baby!Then the three of us started tuition at jeremy's house which made us even closer friends!Ok that's all for now see you all next time good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment