Friday, September 24, 2010

Hi everyone this is what happened today!
1.Went to the hospital for check up on my spine.Went on all rite!
2.Went to a furniture to collect stuff with my mom.
3.Ate lunch with mom.
4.Came home and took a rest.
5.Go to school.
6.Choir practise was cancelled so I chatted with my friends.
7.Duty and scolded a 1 ramin guy so badly he threw his bag at me!
8.The fun part....spot check.All of us were divided into groups which then each group goes to each class to check their bags! The funny thing is that I have to check the guys but I am not a guy so.....I asked them to take out all their stuff and then use a pen and check their pockets to see if there are other things!I found a can of hair gel so I rampas it! haha kesian that guy!
9.Went to kantin for a drink and then duty again!
10.And then had a short meeting with the P.K.S. and then went back to kantin to chat with my friends.
11.Went back to class and then studied.
12.Came home and then bath and had dinner and now here in front of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment