Wednesday, September 15, 2010

As I am so bored now I have decided to talk about my hobby! My hobby is actually singing,eating and sleeping! I shall talk about singing first.Singing is actually very very interesting to me, some people think that this is very boring but it is actually not! I loved singing cause it really releases the feeling I feel at that moment!For instance like if I feel sad I will sing something to relate my feeling with! Actually singing isn't something that you have to learn or memorise!It is not like piano or any other instruments that you have to remember all the cords and all its so natural1 I like the feeling of being able to control my voice and singing different songs.As a matter of a fact I am a part of the choir in school! I love choir it rocks!My next hobby is eating.Eating is what everyone does but eating is different to me. I do not live on food ,I live for food! I love eating so much my dad calls me a big mouse!I would always be found in the kitchen looking around for food!My mom once said its is difficult to raise me cause I eat so much of food everyday!Lastly,sleeping! i used to sleep when I come back to school not even bothering to take a shower before that.But now i can't cause i'm in the afternoon session!That's all for today good bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment