Friday, May 7, 2010

Hi long time no see, its been a tiring time in school, haha. It has been really busy in school lately and loads of things happened to me, some are happy but some are not. My prefect duties are going on quite well, and next week I'm gonna be PKS for canteen ,wat a surprise.Haha. Being a prefect isn't really as easy as it looks, I didn't know that until I saw my bag all messed up with a note saying form 1 prefects suck,at that time I really didn't know what to do and all of a sudden tears came rushing out of my eyes,I didn't really know why I cried but it lasted for a long time.My friends asked me to tell my class teacher but I didn't do it as I thought that it would be a very serious matter , plus I remembered that the bible teaches us to forgive others anyway.This incident thought me that maybe I should me more careful when I am doing my duties.Well,anyway did I mentioned that I got third in word building in school.I was kind of surprised about that.Anyway that's all for now see u next time.Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment