Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi everyone,its been a hard day today . I have finally finished my first week of being P.K.S kantin.It has been really tough as I don't really want to scold the prefects who jaga kantin so far it has been all right but I don't really know what will happen next week. Well, I was kind of upset today as a four of my friends got confirmed as prefects and I wasn't. Maybe its because I wasn't really good as them, I don't really know but I know I will be next, I am sure.Haha.Next that happened today was actually I got bullied in school, a girl in my class splashed water on me after I came outside of the bathroom,one girl even said "go and tell teacher la" I was really really angry but after that I just forgot about it, although I am a bit upset because of what they have done to me.I don't really understand the reason why they did that to me .Can anyone tell me.This is the worst day ever in my life. I really miss my old school friends and classmates I'm sure they won't do that sort of things to me.Why does secondary school have so much politics, why do those bullies like to pick on people, why does all these things happen in school I really don't know can anyone tell me.Well that's all for now I'm sure I'll have even more questions next time.Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment