Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi everyone, gong xi gong xi. The first day of Chinese New Year has passed. Me and my relatives had a splendid feast at my grandmother's place, it was finger licking good and we were all filled to our throats.Have I ever mentioned how good my aunts can cook.Anyway, after dinner we all sat around and watched some movies.After a while my relative brought a baby that was so cute, his hands and legs were so small. He was very chubby.Anyway, we left at around 8.30 cause my brother as complaining about the heat cause it was really super duper hot yesterday.When we came home we had iced cold water to cool ourselves down.Wow it sure is hot. After that, my mom, dad and brother watched tv while I went online to chat with my primary school friends.I sure miss them.I hope they are fine now.That's all for today. Bye everyone and once again I wish you all a happy new year.Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment