Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi everyone, its been quite a long time since I wrote on this blog.Its been a hard time for me in school especially with all y prefect duties.Anyway, I came back from the prefect camp and had a great time there. We learnt lots of things there, the speeches were great and I even learnt how to control students the correct way. While the prefect camp was going on we the form ones and form twos were scolded horribly by our seniors but its all or our own good.After the camp we had to do things more seriously in school.Anyway the results are coming out now I do really hope I score a B at least for every subject.Things are not going so well in school. But I still miss my old school friends , how I wish I can once again become the old Junie Chan while was standard six nothing to worry always getting good grades in exams and being able to cry freely whenever I want to.But the old me has just gone from now on i will have to count on myself to overcome all difficulties.Anyway that's all for now. ganbateh to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment