Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year is here, I'm in my grandmother's place now.This morning I have been in church, I also recieved a few angpows from the uncle and aunties there.Wow. Too bad my friend Tracy Wong isn't here today she is still in Malacca now I think.Anyway, I came to my grandmother's place at eleven thirty and had our vegetarian lunch it tasted really good. My relatives gave me and my brother loads of angpows.It is still very early so most of my relatives are not here yet.Thinking of the delicous food we are going to eat later makes my mouth water like mad.Every year , my aunt will cook loads and loads of delicous delicacies for all of us.I just can't wait.I am going to have a whole week of holiday this week, what shall I do. That's all for now wishing you all a happy new year. Thank you for reading my boring little blog.Bye bye sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment