Sunday, July 28, 2013

Heartbreak

Heartbreaks don't only happen when someone breaks up. Heartbreaks signifies an emotional break down of a person towards someone or something. It can happen amongst friends or even family depending on the situation.
This thing that I'm upset about might seem very silly to most people but it means a lot to me. I'm hurt and it makes it worse because you don't seem to know or understand. With all that's going on in my life now I'm really too tired to acknowledge this problem. Whether you think I'm significant or not I really don't care anymore. As much as it hurts me to think you really think of me this way I have no choice but to accept that I am unimportant to you.
The bible teaches us to forgive and forget yet I'm not sure if I really can. I have been putting up with all your dramas and I will not make myself so pathetic and sad for doing it whilst you treat me this way anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment