Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New uniform and a new life =)

After being a  prefect for so many years I've finally decided to switch my prefect uniform for freedom. Not that being a prefect is very very bad but I sometimes find it hard to cope with all the expectations.
Putting on my prefect uniform everyday signifies the putting on of responsibility, commitment and a billboard inviting all to judge. Every fault is taken into account and judged by everyone. Its a heavy burden to bear and sometimes even suffocating.
Being a normal student meant I don't have to be so perfect. I can be who I am and talk whenever I want without worrying about how people think of me. As much as I used to love being a prefect  I think its time for me to take off this heavy burden and move on in life.
I'm thankful for all the wonderful moments I had whilst being a prefect and I'll definitely cherish all the beautiful friendships I've gained all through this years. All in all, Its been a great few years but being the crazy and loud person that I am I guess it would be better that I become a normal student starting from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment