Sunday, January 13, 2013

A new chapter in life

Its the start of my form 4 year and I know its gonna be a very different year. Lots of stress, anxiety and decisions to be made. I've made my choice of dropping out of my science tsream class and into arts stream and I feel that I've made the right decision. Mum is not very happy with what I did but she I know she'll understand soon enough.
Anyway, life in my class is pretty much very relaxed compared to the scince stream classes but I know that it won't last very long. Accounts and econs is very easy to study and I'm happy that I can do it. Seni is getting very interesting and I really like the teacher.
School has been keeping me quite busy but once in a while i would feel that something is missing. A part of me is missing. I know that there's a time when we all need to leave something behind but its not as easy. Operafest children's Choir has been such a big part of me. Its something I love doing. I'll always miss it but I guess its time to move on in life. Its hard but I'll try my best and remeber all the beautiful times I had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment