Sunday, October 24, 2010

My first prefect night





Prefect night has come and gone!
Firstly,we practised at yu jun's house then we went to school!oh and if you're wondering practise for what,let me tell you.We are practicing for the performance for prefect night!We had a great time there.Thank you yu jun,coacine,abby,rachel for giving me such a great time!Back to the topic Prefect night!I took lots of pictures with my friends or they took lots of pictures with me whatever!The food was ok and the performance went on quite well,considering that were only form one and haven't really practised much!And next we voted for who's gonna marry justin bieber and all!I voted yu jun as a secret ninja,chia for lady gaga,eng chew and wei ho for most hardworking,shiao yen and jonathan for best dressed,isaac for best performer and whoever I voted for most likely to get stuck in the toilet bowl.....I don't really want to say it here so if you're interested ask me personally.Ok next is the video! I am so lucky that my picture wasn't there.Although I did see pictures of my back!the most funny part,kenneth doing some sort of dance or something.A really big thank you to stephen and his band for giving us such a great time! And someone please tell Isaac that his rapping skills are really good!!!And then its torture time when i had to sit with kenneth at the backseat in yu jun's dad car.He was like so irritating!!!!!!Ok that's all for today!
To my friends who have been working so hard for our performance!!!!!!! U all rock!!!!!!
I love you all!

1 comment: