Monday, August 30, 2010

School class choir competition

The class choir thing has just finished and my class got " second"! I was really disappointed because most of the boys are not cooperating with us.They didn't even bother to ring their costume and all.I was really disappointed of them and i cried after I knew the results.It was really really disappointing when I put so much effort in this competition and the guys are not taking it seriously,I am really grateful for the maays for their cooperation for this whole time even though the are fasting now! They have really put a lot of effort in this even though they are really tired and thirsty.Although my class lost I am still very proud of the girls who have cooperated so much during this whole thing.That's all for now! happy Merdeka everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment