Friday, August 27, 2010

I am like so freaking out lately cause of the coming competition on Monday.Everything isn't like what I expected but it was all right considering that they haven't have any training on singing.Anyway, most of the malays are cooperating even though they are now puasaing , but the guys are not really putting in much effort on this and I was actually very very mad about this.We are singing Jalur Gemilang as there wasn't much time for us to prepare on another nicer song .Anyway, everything went on smoothly on Friday and I am kind of sure we will win this competition.The really sad thing was I was to conduct and not sing cause i will have to be guiding those who are not sure how to sing.That's all for now really hope we can win and wish me good luck please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment