Friday, January 29, 2010

Hi everyone, loads of things happened this week . Firstly, I started my pre-prefect duties. At first I wasn't really able to scold other people because I wasn't really used to scolding people at school but later on a senior thought me not to be too afraid with all the students. My job is quite easy cause it is mainly asking other people to shut up and sit according to their classes which they normally wouldn't do.Anyway the seniors are really very kind to us.Besides that, we are suppose to write a report every week to hand to our K.S which means Ketua Sector.Choir practice has started, we are learning how to sing a song from a movie called The Lion King.Cool rite.By the way secondary school isn't that horrible after all its just a matter of time.That's all for today bye bye. Good luck you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment