Sunday, January 10, 2010

The first week of school is finally over. Hoooray! It was quite a hard week in school because most of the people there are like twice my height . Life in secondary just isn't what I imagined it to be. Although I didn' like secondary so much I did manage to make a few new friends.In secondary school people don't normally line up ,they just run here there and everywhere especially when it is break time or after school.Although I did get pushed around on the first few days I did find out a few better ways to avoid that now.On Thursday the form ones have been given a few tests. The results of these will be very important as the teachers will arrange our classes by looking at these results.Oh no , I hope I don't do badly in this test.Anyway when it was time to have our Maths test the teacher was busy doing something else so a few prefects came in to take care of us, and it so happens that it was my church member , Kenneth Wong.Instead of making our class quiet down he made everyone laugh even louder. I hope he is not reading this. Haha.That's all for now. Good luck to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment