Thursday, December 3, 2009

The three days two nights graduation camp has finally come and gone.Me and most of my friends arrived in school by 6.45a.m..We had to go to Penang and Cameron Highlands. We visited the Pomelo plantation but I did not enjoy it much as it was very smelly. Then we went for dinner at the hawker stall.Although the food wasn't that good but we did have a great time there. The most exciting part of the trip was the war museum . It is kind of fun if you are not afraid.We went to Cameron Highlands on the second day day it was very cold there especially in the night.When we were in the tea plantation , the bus I was in almost topple over the edge. That scared me the most. Scary isn't it.We went to the honey farm and there was a maze there. I went in and almost lost my way in there but thanks to my friends we were out in no time.Then we went to the market and went straight ti lunch.Me and my table mates drank lots of tea as the weather was really cold. We also went to the cactus and strawberry plantation we had loads of fun there. I learnt loads of things from this trip.Although me and my friends are separated we can still call each other using the phone. I really hope that our friendship will last forever.FRIENDS FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment