Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi everyone, this holiday period is quiet boring. Nothing much to do, no homework to do. I hate holidays. I really hope that I am in school. This is so boring. I miss my friends so much, I have like so much things to tell them. Anyway I am very excited as I am going to form one next year , wonder how fun it would be. It should be fun though. Lots of things are going to change next year. I am going to form one and meet new friends. Besides that I am going to youth next year instead of Boy's Brigade. It is quiet hard to leave BB as I have been there for so long with all of my friends. I'm sure I'm gonna miss them very much. Besides feeling excited I am feeling a little bit worried , the things I'm gonna need to learn is gonna be really new to me.I do hope I can cope with it. That's all for now , Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment