Saturday, April 16, 2011

I wanna fly!

Please don treat me as I'm a 5 year old.
Please let me take charge of some things.
Please let me decide on things.
Please give me a life.
Please understand my feelings.
Please think of my feelings.
Please understand that I'm a human,not a doll.
Please listen to what I have to say.
Please don't force me to do things I can't.
Please let me have the rights to talk.
Please give me some space.
Please treat me as a 14 year old.
Please let me do wat a normal 14 year old does.
Please stop thinking I have to be good in every single thing.
Please understand I want to be free.
Please stop scolding me for different reasons everyday.
Please don't plan my future for me.
I'm only a 14 year old. I'm not perfect,nobody is.So please I want to have my life back.I want to live a life. Please don't restrict me all the time. I know my boundaries and i hope u will understand that I can be responsible . Its time that I grow up a little at least.I wanna know how its feels to be 14....Please mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment