Saturday, February 26, 2011

Exam's over and its time to worry.....Got 90 for English and 66 for BM....Worried about my maths and BC...hopefully won't fail......Anyways, I went to church yesterday and got hit so many times while playing poison ball....came home sore all over and really tired also....
Oh ya the valentines event in church...
2.50:Start decorating multipurpose hall with"assistance" of Anderson.
4.00:Finished decorating. Li Ann and I stayed in church while Tracy and Alyssa went home to get stuff all because of the smartness of Ivan.....
4.30:People start arriving. Went to change and then registered.
5.00:Been given half of a heart to find my partner. Tracy had the insane idea that reuben was my partner but luckily not. Yay thank god!!!!!
5.15:Starting of event.Worship were led by Bue and Jon Wee. It was fun!!!!!!!
5.40:Games by Sandra....called famous couples.I was Hermione Granger!!!!!
6.00:Make and match session if I'm not mistaken. Decorated a cupcake with a huge smiley face for my date! Apparently it was the most perfect amongst my friends!
6.45:We all finished and all they guys made crosages for their dates. Mine was white! My fav colour.Guy wore the crosages for girls and girls give them the cupcakes.Keenric couldn't tie teh crosage for Li Ann so reuben had to do it haha poor Li Ann.
7.00:Dinner time.Haha JJ took too much food for Tracy and me and Diane was laughing at her,Oh sorry its dance first then only dinner.Li Ann went the craziest while she was dancing.Anyway the few of us did the can can dance!Dinner was really good!!!!!
7.45:Finished dinner. Took pictures with friends!(check it out in fb)Played guess how many hearts in the bottle and lost by two thanks to the great Alyssa.
8.50:Event ended and went home after cleaning up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment