Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow,I love my school now!I can't believe we won the competition so easily on Saturday.We got third but most of us thought that we could have gotten second.Anyway we enjoyed ourselves very much on stage and second or third doesn't matter now.Anyway, we won six hundred ringgit but it was donated to the school. Boo Hoo Hoo.I feel really proud now to be a student from SMK Seri Saujana, Saujana rocks!After the competition we had a performance at the rotary club at Hotel Sri Petaling.There we lots of people from other countries watching us perform and it was really scary.The worst part of all these were we had to put on make up which includes lip stick!!!!!!!!!! I look so horrendous. Anyway, I had a really fun time singing and have learnt lots of things on that day itself.That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment