Friday, October 9, 2009

My school's singing contest

We had a singing contest today, most of those contestants sang very badly while others had shocking voices. I wonder why these people can actually get chosen by their music teachers to represent their own classes in this competition when their singing is so horrible. One of the contestant even had stagefright and came down from the stage almost immediately. The results are out and two of my friends won. One of them got first while the other got third. I am kind of busy now because I am helping my best friend to advertise for the election for the best student in the whole school. Apparently we are making bookmarks and planning to play some instruments to impress the pupils. Please give me some ideas , as I have almost run out of ideas for my friend.

1 comment: